RQS is happy to announce that RQS Cares is organizing a group for the Congenital Heart Walk event occurring on June 22nd, 2013 in Allison Park, PA. The race serves as a community gathering and fundraising event for ACHA, an organization to improve the quality of life and extend the lives of congenital heart disease survivors, and the Children's Heart Foundation, an organization to fund the most promising research to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart disease.
To join RQS and our team, please click on our team page and follow the registration instructions below:
- Click on the "Join our Team" link. This will take you to a race waiver.
- If comfortable with the language in the waiver, click "I agree".
- The next page will allow you to register:
- On the following page, click "Join a Team".
- If not auto-selected, use the dropdown menu on the following page to select "RQS Cares" and click "Continue".
- Fill out the required user information (user, password, security Q&A) OR sign in with a social account (Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter).
- Fill out the required personal information, select the radio button on whether you are a survivor of a CHD, or walking for someone with a CHD, the event you plan on running/walking, your t-shirt size, and any additional donation you would like to give. The individual fundraising goal can remain the default (unless you want to raise more!). Click "Continue".
If there are any questions regarding the race or registration, please ask in the comments below the blog post or using our contact form on the website.
Image courtesy of the Congenital Heart Walk